Heart Station

Sunday, March 2, 2008

here comes my new blog ~ !!

hehe...new blog..finally i also got one nia..:)
but the old posts that i had all gone lur..all at the msn space there..nvm bah..because i can start everything from here !! *kakaxx*
mood so good now ler..haharx ~

i enjoyed my "holiday" for...2 months+ ady...=.=
lao gong keep ask me go find some job to do..if not..everyday sit at home..will become lazy lazy and more lazy >.<
umm...lao gong also get his driving license ady ler..^^ his mum promised him will buy MYVI for him if his spm result can get 5A's !! hahaha...i think...its easy for him bah ! but unfortunately..his parent always didn't keep their promise...=.= he is so chamz..*haha*

today...as usual..after having my breakfast..i help my little bro to continue his "job"..which is..play computer ~ *kakaxx*
now me and huei very fren ady lar..haha..but she is much more better than me..because she will become a temporary shoes model soon ! haha...how nice ~ work for 2 days also can get RM450 lor !! *jealous-ing* wish her good luck..everything going well lar..hehe

last year...forgot which month ady..my mum become babysitter..haha..sounds weird..@.@
the baby is so cute :) kinda fat...*it's truth*
now she is one year old 3 months bah if i'm not mistaken..she become very fierce ady lar..
know to "ban yeh"...my mum shout sikit she act cry...walau eh =.= so fake lor..haharx

this photo take when she is one year old ^^




her birthday cake ^^

1 Comments:

Blogger yHuei said...

her face looks like very gu wak..
haha..shhh....

March 2, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home