Heart Station

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

12th MARCH

today ...it's an important day...for me...and last year form5 students...

tuition teacher fetch me go to school...then i meet lao gong ...he say he know my result ady wor..and he quite LAN C say : ur result better than me wor !
i don't think so much then go queue up to take my result...NERVOUS arr..finally take already...aikss...not so satisfy arr..T.T but now regret also useless ler..顺其自然 bah !

then whole gang wait for TAN YONG FOO..* haha * he come so late...
after that...i take pic with yeen and huei...hehe...wait them send to me then only post here..

we go to LITTLE HONG KONG to have our lunch...long time didn't go there lor..not much change also ..just got a new waitress lor..very cute de...how cute leh ? ask huei bah ! hehe

then, we go to CARREFOUR by teksi...they go play bowling and Daytona..zz..( car racing )
and...lao gong very lucky...* don't know it's lucky or @.@ * he get 1st place..haharx...see him...all the happiness show on his face already...

play 3 rounds of bowling ...=.= but very fast finished wor...and pui yee called me..we chat for...around...10 minutes bah...then lao gong they all finished the game...he called me...haharx...i didn't listen...* actually i don't know got a call =.= * he so gan zheung me oh...=P i saw him come out very fast ..haha...

after that leh go MC D eat....FULL already...
SATISFY ? haha...
huei , foo and kiat go home by bus...then me and lao gong , terk sheng , chan ean go home by teksi lor !


************ The End*****************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home