Heart Station

Monday, March 24, 2008

SIENzz

so many days didn't update.....haharx...pai seh ><
this few days busy for college registration...and deciding which course should i take to study...aikss...one word to decribe it ---!

Business ? Marketing ? Hotel Management ? Account ?
walau...beh tahan ady...my brain cant affort so much pressure..later will burst...haharx..
lao gong take Account course ohh..with Wei Guan...*sob sob*

and lao gong bought me a bag when we went psr mlm on last tuesday...hehe...RM25 ~
and then i bought popiah ~ haharx...that day no raining also oh ! so happy ~ ^^



-----------------------The End------------------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger - _ - Brian - _ - BrotherBear - _ - BrotherHusky - _ - said...

Hihi, how r u ler?
I think u should just follow ur heart~~
Wad ever u wan to study den go for it lor... I'm sure Lim wun mind but will gv u his full support...
I still waiting for they all to call me out yum cha during one of these weekends~~

March 25, 2008 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger - _ - Brian - _ - BrotherBear - _ - BrotherHusky - _ - said...

By the way if u duno who i am...
I am Brian.

March 25, 2008 at 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home