Heart Station

Sunday, April 13, 2008


coming soon ler...college's life..don't know should be happy or...

and leh..maybe need to stock in many things lor...shirts arr...jeans arr...bag arr...shoes arr...and even .....pencil box ...haha...i throwed away the one that i used when studying at secondary school..

want buy so many things....but...No Money no Talk ..how arr..mummy, can u give me some money to let me buy those things ? zzz..







this two days wait lao gong go home until my neck also long ...12 hours...arghh...luckily, tmr i no need wait that long again...haha ~

he currently work at pc fair...for ACER brand...

he straight go to sleep after go home...T_T pity me...suffer for this 3 days...nothing to do at home...playing com ? zz...play whole day...really sien sei me...

huei go for yoga...don't want me T_T

now i free till my brain got many things...aikss..yeen, ling...please teach me ban leng leng *kakaxx*








my big bro went to Bangkok lur...one week err..so shuang..hope he will bring back some souvenirs lar...* but i think mostly is nothing there =_= *


i also want go travelling...T_T


huei...i remind myself that...Sunway Lagoon again....T_T


haiz....


i want go gai gai lar...lao gong ...please bring me go tmr ...i don't want fatt mou....










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home