Heart Station

Monday, August 17, 2009

I Hate This Part


I've been ignored my blog for some times. Many many things happened in between. And dont feel like wanna mention them out one by one. I'm very busy de....*evil smile*

Addicted with dragonica recently. Playing acolyte. Yahu~ still level-ing ~ all my times spent on this online game...=.=
And thank you to those who helped me defeat the Dr.Farell. Oh he is definitely gone crazy in the game.
Next time only post my screenshot here. Let you all jealous my cutiest acolyte..hehe ;D



I'm annoying enough till Mr.Whang complaint... :(
I Lost My Way ..again.
Sigh...
This love is difficult, but it's real too.
I dont know how to handle this time. First time I feel why love become so ma fan?!
And I cant feel his love. Obviously.
I want back my precious passed time together with him. I'm not good enough to be his gf.



人生有多少个十年?最紧要系活得痛快! <----- 柴九这句话最中听~