Heart Station

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's time to study.....?



I still dun have the mood to study right now. Why leh? Because today 15th of april is me n my bb big day. It is a really very very important day. YooHoo!! (claps**)

Hmm. Exam is comin' soon. 25th. Ah yan will end her exam at 25th.
Omg. I damn bu shuang her lo. Somemore she dont need to resit because she got excellent result. Zzz
**Hey xiao jie, dun only jealous on other ppl. You are the one should put more effort on ur study ! **
Yii ? where is the sound comes from? Angel ? haha

Anyway, i wish that no more resit on the same subject again. please. I am force to like Bs n Qs. It is so suffering. lolx.
I promise will prepare well for Bs n Qs. So, both of u dun bully me again ya. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home