Heart Station

Friday, March 27, 2009

I am Back!!


1stly, thanks to ah bao for fetching me back on thursday. ^^



hmm. one month edi tim. my blog is alone for one month liao. yiiikss. ( forgive me my dear. )

hmm. the FOM presentation was a great success. group name : M.A.D ---Make a difference
haha. was damn happy when mr.loh annouced that. thanks to my group leader --- Bigbig Lee. muackss =P others were janis, yoke ling, ah bao, vine teng.

oh ya, janis wore almost the same with me. psss. I hope she dont mind. Cause i have no more collar shirt. =( Btw, i quite enjoyed when being with them. The girls were nice to me. =)




Mr.Whang© bought a new handphone. nokia5800. looking good. but, it is lag. hahas

He is DEVIL. hmph

and he will be study all over again in the comin' May. wish him good luck n all the best. hehe <3

i got many desires. aikss. Satisfaction is always at the lowest level. lolx.


oh ya oh ya, 28/3 which is tmr..please switch off the light at 8.30pm-9.30pm. it is just one hour. ^.^



p/s : wish that I can go for travelling. everyday. hahas! no la, at least every month la.


********************************************* yin huei, wei yeen and pei ling. I miss 3 of u.<3