Heart Station

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BLEEDING LOVE

aikss..something happened lor...don't know how to say ...complicated ? suffering ? zzz..

found that bleeding love this word quite suit to my situation now ~( it is not about college's stuff ) last time i saw yeen keep listen to this song...don't know why i got some strong feel that this song very nice and i will like this song ( tat time i havent listen to the song yet ) haha ~ so now....=___= could i say dream come true ? haha...swt nia...

college's stuff was so confusing me recently...but i think i can overcome it with fren's supporting and ....need HIM to comfort me..hehe...now everything actually was going well...maybe i just OVER WORRY gua ?




Keep Bleeding
Keep Keep Bleeding Love
I keep Bleeding
I keep keep bleeding love



To : All My Friends

take good care of urself =]