Heart Station

Saturday, November 29, 2008

:*:Imperfection:*:

Eugene has became driver again yesterday~ ( arigatou desu Genez ! ^.^ )

Don't know what happened to me. Feeling wanna give up on studies ! Am I really so easy influence by ppl ?? @.@ Friends will never know why i absent for so many times during tutorial class. LAZY is one of the reason lar. But do they really ask me why i didn't come for the classes ? I am not saying that they aren't concern about me. I can't find the real me since college's life started ! Duhh!
Can't even join the gal's gang! Whenever i try to talk with them, they like avoid from me ! My face so scary meh? I very fierce meh? OR I am too ugly that they can't accept me? (lols, seriously the last reason is so sensitive)

Everyone also got their life! OWN life! But what about me ?! (D*u)
just want everything to be simple, but that's impossible.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, story timez.
Found that he is not concern about me at all.
I used to be an annoying people when being with him. Ya mah, if i don't know sure i go and ask mah !
And the horoscope book's editor always says that Gemini is CURIOUS mah ! :P

another short story againz.

sry to her. misunderstood her already. T__T actually not a big case also lar. i trust that she is not that kind of people le. ^.^ So, promise to me. Next time go yam cha together! hahas! Maybe 1st and 2nd time we meet will have nothing to say. But i trust that after few more times, when we getting closer and closer, sure OK de !

Complaining time:

I wan go for shopping lar !!! T______T

sales , sales and sales. garh !!! Yin Huei and Wei Yeen already shopping until sot plug =X

Will End the Post here.

take carez to all my friends. And even me myself. ^.^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home