Heart Station

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Don't Judge a Book by Its Cover !

haiz..i have nth to say.
why some people will think he/she is all correct ! please la , dont blame that that is my fault okay ?!
i got inform u lor. The problem is YOU did not reply my sms !! WTF!!
so now u gonna blame on me lar ? before YOU say someone's bad thing, please make sure that u dont say so loud !! Maybe the God also feel unfair for me. So let me found something that YOU dont wish to let me see !
I really cant believe that a people like YOU, with good look, but the other side is like tat one!
*sorry to all readers, i am not talking abt u but is someone that u all dont know*


yesterday i made 'tang yuan' with my mum.haha.they are COLOURFUL. I didnt take any photo. T-T
we had spend almost one hour to make the 'tang yuan'.


Am addicted with online games recently. Influenced by Mr.Whang©.
I am gonna take the knife and chasing after him!
okay la, i'll stop here.

Take care everyone!