Heart Station

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Am I that Lucky ??

(WED) volleyball-day. Had fun with friends. They are very very friendly. Grace, Jasmine, Jia Huey...and others...( sry i forgot the name >.< )

I am happy being with them. No act, REAL. That's why every wednesday i will never absent ! Hahas ~


BM presentation over. Sigh...stupid me...heartbeat so fast for what?! Well, I didn't prepare at all (my group is very lucky,the 1st group to go)...so...the marks are very very low...T___T Yat Lee presented as well as in her ENG presentation...just make me keep look at her and pay attention on what she talks ...but she is a little panic when the time she had finish her talk but it is not yet 4 minutes..hahas...



Eugene fetch me and him go home just now.Thanks Genez! X) Both of us out of $$ ady lar+lrt waste more time..just now 45mins reach home already..sit inside the car is better than stand in the train~^^ Next time belanja u eat lorh...>.<



Oh ya, KIEN YUE...(i know u duno my blog's link tat's why i am going to write here)



NICE SHUFFLING~ !! i watched the video that u posted in youtube...cool lor...;D and i can feel that u really love ur gf - Jade...^^ happy 4th years !! Still got long long journey to go lar u...faster go to the next step lar...i am very curious ...hahas ! ;P





p/s : ↓↓↓↓recently my mood is as shown in the picture below ↓↓↓↓